Ylang Ylang Essential Oil
Botanical Name: Cananga odorata
Geranyl acetate: ~9.42%
Product Abstract: Diffusing Ylang Ylang Oil in the environment helps to uplift the mood while acting as an aphrodisiac. Ylang Ylang helps to balance the oiliness of the skin and is suitable to use on acne-prone skin. It is noted for its natural ability to help relax, promote tranquility, and create a sense of calm. It is also believed to have antioxidant properties and helps to protect the skin's moisture barrier, and reduce the signs of aging. It is also used to revitalize the hair. Many body care products are formulated using Ylang Ylang and are advertised for its ability to provide rejuvenated look to the skin.
- Cosmetic Grade: Madagascar
- Steam-Distilled: Madagascar
- Organic Grade: Madagascar
- Cosmetic Grade: Cosmetic Grade oils are suitable for applications in skin and hair formulations including creams, lotions, shampoos etc. and are for external use only. The oils have been modified from their natural state in line with IP/BP/EP/USP (pharma) standards to suit the commercial requirements of the industry.
- Steam-Distilled: Natural Essential Oils are 100% pure, extracted through steam distillation and sold as is without any alteration to their composition. The oils are highly volatile and potent and retain almost all of their therapeutic benefits. They are ideal for natural and high end cosmetic formulations, can be applied directly (after appropriate dilution) or used for aromatherapy benefits.
- Organic: Natural Essential Oils that are also Certified Organic (USDA/ECOCERT/INDOCERT)
Caution: Refer to safety guidelines for diluting Ylang Ylang Essential Oil as it may cause reactions and sensitivities. It should be well diluted and may not be suitable for those with low blood pressure as this oil is hypotensive and sedative. Essential oils have different dermal maximums and recommended usage levels. It is important to consult safety manuals and a Certified Aromatherapist for appropriate dilution guidelines, specific to the essential oil in question. A patch test is also always recommended before use. Women who are pregnant or breast feeding should avoid this oil.
Storage: It is recommended that oils packaged in metal containers (for safe shipping) be transferred into dark glass containers to maintain freshness and attain maximum shelf life.