Walnut Carrier Oil
Walnut oil (Juglans regia) is a nut oil obtained from walnuts.
Walnut Carrier Oil is an excellent emollient with moisturizing properties for dry, aged, irritated skin.
In aromatherapy circles, Walnut Oil is also credited with being a balancing agent for the nervous system.
Used in: Oils, gels, lotions, creams, soaps, shampoos, conditioners, lip products, etc.
- Pale yellow to yellow liquid
- Having skin toning and non-comedogenic characteristics, making it ideal for use on oily or acne-prone skin
- Absorbs into skin at average speed, slight oil feeling left on skin.
- Cosmetic Grade: India
- Cold-Pressed: Canada
- Cosmetic Grade: Cosmetic Grade Carrier oils are extracted through hot process or solvent extraction.
- Cold-Pressed: Carrier Oils are 100% cold pressed.
- Organic: Carrier Oils that are 100% cold pressed and also Certified Organic (USDA/ECOCERT/INDOCERT)
Storage: It is recommended that cold-pressed carrier oils be kept in a cool, dark place to maintain freshness and achieve maximum shelf life. If refrigerated, bring to room temperature before using.