Tropical Tangerine, Wheatgerm, Shea & Vitamin-E Soap
Cleanse your skin with this tangy new addition to our citrus range. Rich in Unrefined shea butter, this soap gently cleanses the skin leaving it soft and supple.
Goodness Inside: Cold-pressed Virgin Coconut oil and Castor oil, Natural Glycerin Soap Base, Unrefined Shea Butter, Tangerine Essential Oil, Orange Essential Oil, Wheatgerm Essential Oil, Vitamin-E oil, Orange Essential Oil, Annatto Seed powder.
Recommended for: Normal/Mature skin type. Not recommended for Pregnant Women and Infants.
Net Weight: 100gms
- Tangerine Essential Oil- Known for its antifungal and antiseptic properties, makes it a popular ingredient in skin care formulas. It's a great remedy for acne and removing skin impurities.
- Orange Essential Oil-Orange essential oil is antiseptic and anti-inflammatory which makes it an ideal ingredient in your skin routine. This oil is known to increase the ability to absorb vitamin C, collagen production, and blood flow, all of which are essential for anti-aging.
- Wheat-germ essential Oil- Wheat-germ oil is a rich source of vitamin E, which helps reduce skin damage, fight free radicals, support healthy collagen formation and maintain even skin tone.
- Unrefined Shea Butter- It is extremely moisturizing and very hydrating, when applied to the skin, it provides immediate softness and smoothness, treats acne and blemishes, reduces skin inflammation, acts as anti-aging and anti-free radical agent, provides relief to itchy and peeling skin, restores the elasticity of the skin, reduce razor irritation and bumps, reduces stretch marks.
- Vitamin-E Oil- It works to block free radicals from the body, which play a large part in the aging process.
- Cold-Pressed Virgin Coconut and Castor Oil- Coconut oil is one of the only sources of medium-chain fatty acids, an incredible moisturizer for skin. It has proven antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal and anti-inflammatory benefits. They also act as antioxidants, and have other tissue-supportive and tissue-protective properties. The ricinoleic acid produced by castor oil can inhibit the growth of bacteria that causes acne. Castor oil is also rich in fatty acids that can enhance smoothness and softness when applied to skin.