Used to change oil soluble perfumes to water soluble.
Ratio: Fragrance oil:S Sol = 1:1
Gives milky white finish
100% natural, plant-derived non-ionic solubilizing emulsifier that is non-ethoxlyated and non-propoxylated. Made from glycerin & sunflower fatty acids. High in oleic acid with a minimum of 75% oleic acid content. Clear viscous liquid, characteristic odor. Soluble in water (also at high concentration), insoluble in oils. pH 6-7 (10% in water). HLB value about 12 (gives oil-in-water emulsions). Preserved with phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin.
- Solubilizes fragrances and a wide range of lipophilic ingredients in aqueous systems to create clear formulas (e.g. perfumes)
- Can thicken the continuous oil phase
- Provides non-tacky and non-sticky feel
- Does not affect foaming of detergent systems
- 100% natural and biodegradable
Applications: Toners, skin lotions, facial mists, shampoos, hair conditioners, light water-bases sprayable solutions.
Raw material source: Fatty acids from sunflower seeds
Manufacture: Sodium sunflowerseedate is made from glycerin and sunflower fatty acids.Animal Testing: Not animal tested
GMO: GMO free
Vegan: Does not contain animal-derived components