Blush of Rose, Honey Jojoba & Vitamin-E Soap
Delight yourself with the moisturizing qualities of naturally dried rose petals packed with the goodness of multiple natural essential oils and honey.
Goodness Inside: Cold-pressed Virgin Coconut Oil and Castor Oil, Unrefined Honey, Natural Glycerin Soap Base, Rose Essential Oil, Jojoba Essential Oil, Otto Rose Essential Oil, Rose-hip Essential Oil, Vitamin-E Oil, Naturally Dried Rose Petals.
Recommended for: Normal/Mature skin type. Not recommended for Pregnant Women and Infants.
Net Weight: 100gms
- Unrefined Honey-Known for acne treatment and prevention. It is great for slowing down aging. It is extremely moisturizing and soothing, so it helps create a glow.
- Jojoba Carrier Oil- Jojoba oil can seal in the moisture and create an effective barrier to external elements.
- Rose Essential Oil-Containing a complex array of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, rose essential oil has excellent emollient properties for moisturizing dry skin; it also offers antiseptic and astringent properties to treat acneic skin, as well as anti-inflammatory properties that help treat redness and inflammation.
- Otto Rose Essential Oil-It has as an intoxicating aroma that eases stress. Used for skin care for thousands of years, it is perfect for dry or aging skin.
- Rose-hip Essential Oil- It is full of vitamins, antioxidants and essential fatty acids that are known to correct dark spots and hydrate dry, itchy skin, all while reducing scars and fine lines.
- Vitamin-E Oil-It works to block free radicals from the body, which play a large part in the aging process.
- Naturally Dried Rose Petals-Rose petals contain natural oils and sugars that will lock moisture into dry skin cells.
- Cold-Pressed Virgin Coconut and Castor Oil- Coconut oil is one of the only sources of medium-chain fatty acids, an incredible moisturizer for skin. It has proven antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal and anti-inflammatory benefits. They also act as antioxidants, and have other tissue-supportive and tissue-protective properties. The ricinoleic acid produced by castor oil can inhibit the growth of bacteria that causes acne. Castor oil is also rich in fatty acids that can enhance smoothness and softness when applied to skin.