Green Tea Revive & Goatmilk Soap
Indulge in this detoxifying soap bar enriched with antioxidants from green tea and packed with the goodness of cold-pressed virgin castor and coconut oil along with goatmilk.
Goodness Inside: Cold-pressed Virgin Coconut oil and Castor oil, Goatmilk, Natural Glycerin Soap Base, Green Tea Fragrance Oil, Green Tea Extract Powder.
Recommended for: Normal skin type. Not recommended for Pregnant Women and Infants.
Net Weight: 100gms
- Goatmilk- Owing to its high fat content richness in vitamin A and B2 it offers some hydrating benefits, especially for anyone with dry skin. The pH levels of goat milk are the same as the human epidermis, therefore it moisturizes while cleansing the skin gently and possibly eliminating any acne-causing bacteria and dead skin.
- Green Tea Extract- It helps neutralize harmful free radicals, which can cause significant damage to the skin and accelerate the aging process. It Improves skin complexion, reduces puffy eyes and dark circles, fights aging signs, treats acne and pimples.
- Cold-Pressed Virgin Coconut and Castor Oil- Coconut oil is one of the only sources of medium-chain fatty acids, an incredible moisturizer for skin. It has proven antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal and anti-inflammatory benefits. They also act as antioxidants, and have other tissue-supportive and tissue-protective properties. The ricinoleic acid produced by castor oil can inhibit the growth of bacteria that causes acne. Castor oil is also rich in fatty acids that can enhance smoothness and softness when applied to skin.
- Product labels will be emailed and product you receive will have no labels.
- Courier Cardboard box will be up-cycled cardboard box.
Irrespective of the packaging option you choose our secondary and tertiary packaging is completely Plastic-Free.
Please note: Even though we have sustainable packaging option this soap is rich in glycerin and absorbs moisture from the air. Hence they are wrapped in plastic cling film as the very nature of the product requires it. We are open to suggestions for the same.