Grapeseed Carrier Oil
Grapeseed Carrier Oil, or Grape Oil as it is sometimes called, is extracted from the seeds of the Vitis vinifera botanical, which is typically cultivated to produce wine grapes.
- Grapeseed Carrier Oil tightens and tones the skin, protects against sun damage, and reduces the appearance of blemishes, wrinkles, and stretch marks.
- Used on skin, Grapeseed Oil cleanses the pores and balances oil production, thereby reducing future acne breakouts.
- Used in hair, Grapeseed Carrier Oil contributes to its softness and smoothness while promoting its growth.
- Used medicinally, Grapeseed Carrier Oil boosts circulation and reduces the appearance of varicose veins and cellulite while soothing tired muscles and boosting immunity.
Used in: Oils, gels, lotions, creams, soaps, shampoos, conditioners, lip products, etc.
- Light, satin-like finish
- Having skin toning and non-comedogenic characteristics, making it ideal for use on oily or acne-prone skin
- Thin consistency
- Absorbs easily into the skin
- Cosmetic Grade: India
- Cold-Pressed: Spain
- Organic: Spain
- Cosmetic Grade: Cosmetic Grade Carrier oils are extracted through hot process or solvent extraction.
- Cold-Pressed: Carrier Oils are 100% cold pressed.
- Organic: Carrier Oils that are 100% cold pressed and also Certified Organic (USDA/ECOCERT/INDOCERT)
Storage: It is recommended that cold-pressed carrier oils be kept in a cool, dark place to maintain freshness and achieve maximum shelf life. If refrigerated, bring to room temperature before using.