Mystic Charcoal,Rosemary and Lavender Cold-Process Soap
Detox yourself with this Cold-Processed activated charcoal soap bar with the goodness of Lavender and Rosemary essential oil.
Goodness Inside: Cold-pressed Virgin Coconut Oil and Castor Oil, Sesame Oil, Peanut Oil, Activated Charcoal Powder, Kaolin Clay, Lavender Essential Oil, Rosemary Essential Oil, Sodium Hydroxide(Lye), Distilled Water, Yellow mica powder.
Recommended for: Normal/Oily/Acne Prone skin type. Not recommended for Pregnant Women and Infants.
Net Weight: 100gms
- Activated Carbon-It is very effective in absorbing impurities and sources of pollution. It reduces acne by effectively eliminating blackheads and controlling sebum production.
- Kaolin Clay- It is a fine and light clay that has natural absorbency properties. It soaks up excess oils and stale sebum on the skin and within the pores.
- Lavender Essential Oil- It has antifungal, antibacterial and antiseptic properties that assist in inhibiting the growth of bacteria, fungi and other micro organisms responsible for acne and other skin problems. It has soothing, sedative properties and also has the ability to cleanse and remove toxins. It can help to reduce redness, blotching and ruddiness of the skin, helping to restore your bright, natural skin tone.
- Rosemary Essential Oil- The nutrients of rosemary can help protect skin cells from damage often caused by the sun and free radicals. Since rosemary has natural antiseptic properties, it's a superior disinfectant for our skin.
- Sesame Oil- It is rich in essential fatty acids like linoleic acid and palmitic acids. It is linoleic acid that gives both antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties for sesame oil. The oil is rich in antioxidants, hence they are easily absorbed into the skin, nourishes it from deep inside and promotes skin softness.
- Peanut Oil- It helps to promote skin health, as it is rich in vitamin E. It also protects against free radicals that cause wrinkles, blemishes, and other signs of premature aging.
- Cold-Pressed Virgin Coconut and Castor Oil- Coconut oil is one of the only sources of medium-chain fatty acids, an incredible moisturizer for skin. It has proven antibacterial, antiviral, anti fungal and anti-inflammatory benefits. They also act as antioxidants, and have other tissue-supportive and tissue-protective properties. The ricinoleic acid produced by castor oil can inhibit the growth of bacteria that causes acne. Castor oil is also rich in fatty acids that can enhance smoothness and softness when applied to skin.
Best Before: 2 years from Manufacturing Date (mentioned on the box)
- Product labels will be emailed and product you receive will have no labels.
- Courier Cardboard box will be up-cycled cardboard box.
Irrespective of the packaging option you choose our Primary, Secondary and Tertiary packaging is completely Plastic-Free for our Cold-Proccess Soapbars.