Eucalyptus-Spearmint Cold-Process Soap
Indulge in the goodness of this eucalyptus and spearmint scented cold-process soap bar with the goodness of multiple oils.
Goodness Inside: Olive Oil, Cold-Pressed Coconut Oil, Castor Oil, Soybean Oil, Kaolin Clay, Water, Sodium Hydroxide (Lye) (NaOH), Himalayan Pink Salt, Eucalyptus and Spearmint Fragrance Oil, Mica Powders.
Recommended for: Normal / Oily skin type. Not recommended for Extremely Dry Skin.
Net Weight: 100gms
- Certified Cruelty-Free & Vegan
- Plastic-Free Packaging
- 100% Vegan
- Cold-process method of soapmaking
- Olive Oil-Olive oil contains plenty of antioxidants such as oleic acid and squalene that help in protecting the skin from the harmful impact of free radicals which tend to hasten the process of skin aging.
- Soybean Oil-Soybean oil is rich in linoleic acid, isoflavones, antioxidants, and vitamins that protect and nourish your skin. It is rich in antioxidants like anthocyanins and isoflavones that prevent skin aging in post-menopausal women.
- Cold-Pressed Virgin Coconut and Castor Oil- Coconut oil is one of the only sources of medium-chain fatty acids, an incredible moisturizer for skin. It has proven antibacterial, antiviral, anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory benefits. They also act as antioxidants, and have other tissue-supportive and tissue-protective properties. The ricinoleic acid produced by castor oil can inhibit the growth of bacteria that causes acne. Castor oil is also rich in fatty acids that can enhance smoothness and softness when applied to skin.
- Kaolin Clay-It is a fine and light clay that has natural absorbency properties. It soaks up excess oils and stale sebum on the skin and within the pores.
- Himalayan Pink Salt-Himalayan salt crystals contain minerals, small enough for our body and skin to absorb, providing amazing therapeutic benefits to skin, body, and mind. Including: Chromium – Fights acne and reduces skin infections.
Best Before: 2 years from Manufacturing Date (mentioned on the box)
- Product labels will be emailed and product you receive will have no labels.
- Courier Cardboard box will be up-cycled cardboard box.
Irrespective of the packaging option you choose our Primary, Secondary and Tertiary packaging is completely Plastic-Free for our Cold-Process Soapbars.