Avocado Carrier Oil
Avocado Carrier oil or Persea gratissima is extracted from avocado fruit pulp. It is typically added to other carrier oils to enrich their protein and vitamin content.
- Avocado oil is rich in fatty acids and is excellent for moisturizing the skin.
- In addition to vitamin E, avocado oil contains potassium, lecithin, and many other nutrients that can nourish and moisturize the skin.
Used in: Oils, gels, lotions, creams, soaps, shampoos, conditioners, lip products, etc.
- Avocado Carrier Oil contains Vitamins A, B1, B2, D, E, and Beta carotene. It is classified as monounsaturated oil and is used for topical skin application.
- Avocado Oil has a medium to heavy scent
- Green to brown liquid
- Avocado Oil absorbs slowly and leaves a sheen on the skin.
- Cold-Pressed: Mexico
- Cold-Pressed: Carrier Oils are 100% cold pressed.
Shelf Life: Users can expect a shelf life of up to 2 years with proper storage conditions (cool, out of direct sunlight). Refrigeration after opening is recommended.
Storage: It is recommended that cold-pressed carrier oils be kept in a cool, dark place to maintain freshness and achieve maximum shelf life. If refrigerated, bring to room temperature before using.